Thursday, January 3, 2008

Picture-button!

There have been a lot of people asking how to make clickable buttons. I figured, seeing as I'm in Ravenclaw, I had better do my best to give instruction to those in need!

Here is the code you need:
<*a href="http://hsks4.blogspot.com/">
<*img src="http://yourimgsourcehere/" />
<*/a>

The *stars* are not needed, so delete those.
Add your own image source code where it says. (See Note below if you need help with this.)
Then copy-paste the three lines into an HTML/Javascript widget.

Note: Getting your own source code:
1) Right click the picture on my sidebar. In the list that appears, choose "Save Image As . . ." Save it wherever you'd like on your computer.
2) Upload the image to your photo-hosting site (Flickr, Photobucket, etc)
3) Right click the image from your photo-hosting site. In the list that appears, choose "Copy Image Location"
4) Paste the image location into the code above.


I hope this will help my fellow Hogwarts classmates!

4 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Well done Fleur for creating such straightforward, brilliant tuition. You clearly do belong in Ravenclaw.

Quinn said...

Thanks Fleur!

Neila said...

Thanks, Fleur. As your prefect, I can tell we're going to get along just fine!

Jade Bladvak said...

Thank you! That was super-easy with your instructions!